Monday, July 10, 2006

Randomness

Back to work today (blugh). This is an 11 week term and a huge one at that. As I don't have anything exceptionally interesting or thought provoking to post I thought I may share bits of randomness from my life right now...

1. My favourite song at the moment is The Beautiful Girls - Take the Long Way Home. Very cool, very folky. If you like Jack Johnson (hello so hot) you will love this song. Private School Kid by Sarah Mcleod is a great song to turn up loud in the car and have a rock chick sing along with. Bob Evans sings a new song called Don't you Think It's time. Again it has that folky sound. Actually the drive home from the beach on a summer afternoon with the windows down, the sun on your skin and the wind in your hair. Lovin it too...

2. I miss summer.... Anything below 20 degrees is toooo cold!

3. Joshua is going through a massive growth spurt. 4 Weet Bix for breakfast, a 12 inch subway sub, a sausage roll and Lasagne for dinner. Not to mention the grazing through the day. He is going to be tall my young Josh.

4. Can't shake the craving for Arnotts cream biscuits (Monte Carlos, Kingstons mmmmmmm) and Icecream.

5. Miss Jilly has slept 10 nights continually in her own bed. This is huge for us. She has not done this since she was a baby. Mind you the stickers and bribing have certainly helped.

6. I like all my friends very much :) You guys help get rid of my pessism and negativity that seems to manifest towards the end of term. You keep me focussed and positive. THANK YOU. Do you think it has anything to do with dealing with 150 teenagers a day that may drive me a tad nutty? Bless the lovelies (Miss F, in case you are reading there are always some exceptions!!!!). There are some delightful ones who dead set remind me of why I am teaching.

7. Dad is winning our 'First to Coffs' race :(

Good night to you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment