Build me a son, O Lord, who will be strong enough to know when he is weak, and brave enough to face himself when he is afraid, one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Right Now I am
- sore from playing the Wii
- wondering how my glasses are getting dirty when they stay on my face
- thankful for our cleaning lady
- wondering how our house gets so dirty even when we have a cleaning lady
- listening to the rain
- anticipating the visit to IKEA tomorrow to re-do the kids' rooms
- wondering what my chances are of getting the kids to swap rooms
- watching lots of goodies on ebay
- editing photos
- in a happy place.
Care to share your 'right now'?
Thursday, April 02, 2009
I am super excited about completing the 12 Months 12 Moments class with this person at Flourish. If you haven't been there you simply must go and boost our economy and invest in yourself. What better reasons do you have to spend some money?
Whilst trying to organise my photos for this class I realised how little I have taken my camera out this year and captured life as it is happening. A not so gentle reminder to get out there and get clicking.