Even though there is only 28 teaching days left of school it is always the busiest time of year. And so the fun begins.... Speech night, sports awards, year 7 interviews, subject selections, year 8 orientations, crazy rush to get assessment finalised, blah, blah, blah.
It is Monday and I already feel like it is Friday. I am wondering though if the ride I did in the city yesterday has something to do with it or is it the darling 12 year old girls that I have been mothering and ever so gently guiding to be nice to each other that has exhausted me.
Summary of what's going on...
- Layout above is from a doodle class did at Scrapbook Princess. I think it is very Elsie, but I had fun doodling.
- Miss Jilly fell out of a tree playing Pirates of the Carribbean on Sunday and now has a black eye and a cut nose to go with her two missing front teeth. Nice look!
- New favourite song Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
- Turn 30 next week (EEEKKKK)
- Our puppy is in the pound and we are all very sad :(
- Spent Saturday with a lovely soul and learnt lots.
- Got my new Loretta Grayson stamps today and they are lurvely
- Hello! What's the deal with NCIS??? Is Gibbs gone?
- Life is good....
Love and happiness to you all