Thursday, April 13, 2006

Srap Night In


Had a great time with some great friends creating some great pages. I love the company of the ladies I scrapbook with. Unfortunately it was not a complete girly cirlcle tonight {note to R.R - we were thinking of you...and those brownies :)}

The thing I love about these ladies is that they are completely seperate from my 'work friends'. There is no discussion about kids or teachers at school, what we are teaching, or anything else to do with 'shop talk'.

Note to ladies if you are reading this - I love the giggles! I always feel so happy after a scrap out with you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:41 PM

    I love your blog and look forward to reading and seeing more photos, thanks for the other night. And yes I understand, you wanting some me time, and feeling like you want to kick everyone out, so you can get it. I think we all do!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete