Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Truly Honest

My previous post laid claim to the fact that House and NCIS are my two favourite shows. On further review I have decided to broaden the field and say that House and NCIS are my two favourite shows on commercial TV. I have to say here that Sex and the City and What Not to Wear are my favourite shows on pay TV.

I sooooo love Trinnie and Sussanah. Last night they made a comment that only when someone is truly honest with you can you make a true change. My darling husband who has become a back seat watcher of the forementioned TV shows decides that this is the time to be 'truly honest' with his wife who was obviously (through his male eyes) desperate for a 'true change'. God bless his little cotton socks for being so honest and then when I replied that sometimes if you are going to be 'truly honest' with someone A LITTLE WARNING IS ALWAYS NICE. His reply,
"Trinnie and Sussanah never said anything about that. I'm just being truly honest".

I think my husband needs to watch more of 'his shows' and leave Charlotte, Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, Trinnie and Sussanah to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment