Monday, May 15, 2006

Willing Participants


As some of you know I like my photography. I am no where near the standard of our friend RR but I get enjoyment our of taking photos and the fact that I can capture a memory for the rest of time. Welllll..... As my family are thoroughly sick of me and as soon as I go anywhere near the camera everyone bolts (hang on a second... get the camera, everyone bolts, Briohny's left alone....Now there's an idea) Anyway I conned some suckers oh sorry some friends into being my please-please-please can I take some photos of you two?

Let me say here these guys were FANTASTIC!!!! They were so willing and helpful and god dang it OBLIGING! For two hours they endured, "stand here", "Lean there", "Look right", "Chin Out more" (MMS never really got the hang of that one) and the best part is not once did they complain, groan, roll their eyes or do anything else that suggested they may require therapy from being photographed so much (unlike MY family!).

The photo above is a sample of one of the 472 (it seemed that many) that were taken. There are others that are my fav's but I don't believe MMS (Mere Male S) would appreciate seeing his face and that of his lovely partners' on the internet. Note to MMS - It could've been worse!

So a very heart felt thanks to you two (Amsey and MMS) for being so fantastic and allowing me to explore my hobby a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment