Friday, June 30, 2006

Good Food Fast

Homemade pizzas are regularly on the menu at our house. Whether it be the staple Ham and Pineapple or bits of everything or something a little more gormet like Tandoori Chicken with Avocado and Cashews (yumm), the humble tomato paste and a pizza base are never far away.

Tonight was no exception. While the family went the yummy but not so healthy option, I chose to be a little more disciplined in my pizza selection. Vegetarian without copious amounts of grated cheese was my selection. Baby spinach leaves, mushroom, sundried tomatoes, olives and fetta cheese is what ended up on my pizza base. And can I say it was suprisingly delicious! Will be having that one again for sure.


p.s. I know it doesn't look very appetising but it sure did taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment