Sunday, July 02, 2006

oh no!

Layout completed June 30.06


My Laptop is dying. It is making noises that resemble a race track. I actually thought it was Joshua's Xbox game until I realised it was my computer... What the??? It keeps shutting itself down and then coming up with this horrible message about something.

Anyway, I phoned Harvey Norman today as it is still under warranty and they said it will take 4 weeks to send it away and repair it. Again I say OH NO!!! It is working at the moment and I have dilluded myself into thinking that maybe I fixed the problem and it will be okay. Tony rekons I am pushing my luck and should just take it in to be fixed, wait patiently, pick it up and all will be good. I am sooooo not a patient person.

So I will do what I can tonight and decide tomorrow on the fate of my hp pal.
A special note to my little angel friend...
The soul would have no rainbows if the eyes had no tears.
Thinking of you and sending you big hugs, hot cups of peppermint tea your way. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Thanks beautiful, well there were plenty of rainbows on Sunday. Unfortunately, nobody saw but them but me and possibly the Sagitarius. You are so sweet, my life would never be the same without you as a part of it.


    Love Always Angel

    ReplyDelete