Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Maybe the world is not so bad....

Whilst sitting here silently fuming at my husband I decided to focus on the positives in my life. The people that you meet or come in contact with who may be doing something 'special' and may not acknowledge the weight of their action. Just letting you know that you are helping to make the world a more wholesome place. This is to my friends...

Cheers for being my positive thought tonight....

To the one who is fulfilling her destiny, even if it is in small steps (remember the story of the acorn and the mighty oak).
To the one who is providing a life to another human being.
To the one who has been on and succeeded in her personal quests on career and personal happiness.
To the one that is so excited to be meeting her inspiration in a few days time (giddy as a school kid).
To the one who has the fortitude and integrity to be a career woman a mother and true to herself.
To the one who is always giving and providing support to her very active and involved children and the children of others'. To the same one who I have never heard complain.

I hope you know who you are and if you don't. Well I hope that you know that I think you are one of these things.

Good Night

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 PM

    You are such a insightfull person Briohny, and you bring such happiness I'm sure to all of our lives. You are a inspiration in many ways
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:35 PM

    hey B, hope the storm has passed in your house and there are a few rainbows there now. The world really is a mixed bag and there is a lot of beauty and goodness to be found, we just have to look for it. I love your positivity and joy for life. peace and love to you, kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:14 PM

    Where would I be without the Briohny Lester....I know you are not a Lester anymore, but you will always be that beautiful, brown, eyed girl (no I am not singing to you) who was always so much more mature than all of the other dead shits around us. You have been so good to me Briohny, you are still the same very beautiful woman and true friend that I met 12 years ago! Lv Angelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:01 AM

    I have only known you for a very short time. 4 years ago I was a very nervous Mum preparing to send her 1st born off to the dreaded, scary High School - with so many fears I couldn't begin to list them all. We nervously enter our introductory meeting and within 5 seconds I am calm. Why? Because our interview teacher was none other than Mrs Cuskelly. You made such a huge impact on our family, and over the course of the years - with 3 children there now - they all still sing your praises loud and clear! As a Mum, you do your best and send them off with fingers crossed - but when they are sent an Angel to help guide them in your absence - you know that you are blessed. Thank you for all of your effort you put into all kids - not just mine - and kids can't be easily pleased by authority figures...and they adore you......but a little piece of advice.....there is one more to come through yet!!!! When is retirement?.......Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Briohny,

    It is Susannah here again from the other side of the Tasman. Every now and then I think, I must catch up and make more of an effort and then that fleeting thought is gone. How are you? How is your family?

    ReplyDelete