Monday, October 30, 2006

Hectic



Even though there is only 28 teaching days left of school it is always the busiest time of year. And so the fun begins.... Speech night, sports awards, year 7 interviews, subject selections, year 8 orientations, crazy rush to get assessment finalised, blah, blah, blah.

It is Monday and I already feel like it is Friday. I am wondering though if the ride I did in the city yesterday has something to do with it or is it the darling 12 year old girls that I have been mothering and ever so gently guiding to be nice to each other that has exhausted me.

Summary of what's going on...
  • Layout above is from a doodle class did at Scrapbook Princess. I think it is very Elsie, but I had fun doodling.
  • Miss Jilly fell out of a tree playing Pirates of the Carribbean on Sunday and now has a black eye and a cut nose to go with her two missing front teeth. Nice look!
  • New favourite song Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
  • Turn 30 next week (EEEKKKK)
  • Our puppy is in the pound and we are all very sad :(
  • Spent Saturday with a lovely soul and learnt lots.
  • Got my new Loretta Grayson stamps today and they are lurvely
  • Hello! What's the deal with NCIS??? Is Gibbs gone?
  • Life is good....

Love and happiness to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment