Saturday, December 30, 2006

Today


Have been feeling quite off for the past few days. Over tired, very sore, just generally feeling pretty ordinary. So this morning after waking up feeling like I was trapped between two cement pillars, Tony suggested getting some fresh air into my lungs.


So off we headed to Wellington Point. Took a leisurely stroll across to King Island, collected some 'shells' on the way. I feel somewhat better.


Came home, had a lovely salad roll and made a shell mobile with Jillian. But do you know what was really nice??? I cooked a nice dinner and we sat at the table, as a family, and ate and chatted and enjoyed a simple thing.


I like it when days like today happen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey B, glad you had a beautifully simple and peaceful day. Looks like Christmas was fabbo too. Hope you're feeling very well very soon. peace and love, k x

    ReplyDelete