Saturday, May 17, 2008

For No Reason in Particular... just because I like them.


Are you partial to collecting something over the years for no reason other than you like them? Me, I've been collecting advertising postcards since year 12. You know those free postcards with the cool images on the front of them?
I don't do anything with them, in fact they've been sitting in the same box for years. I love it when I find one of these postcards with a truly cool image on the front.
I think I'll start a new series of blog entries dedicated to some of the favourite cards from the years.
Next time you're near a City Beach, duck in and grab a postcard. Trust me, it'll make you smile.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Briohny, this can only be you. I have been trying to track either you, Marlene or Bill down as I have no addresses. Yours was the first to pop up on google. How do I go about getting your email? The one I had a few years ago was on my computer which was nicked out of my car.

    Susannah.

    P.s beautiful weather in NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool collection - instant inspiration!

    ReplyDelete