Monday, February 09, 2009

Just what the doctor ordered

The creative part of my being has been sadly neglected of late, particularly that pertaining to photography. I'm not sure whether it is a lack of interest, couldn't be bothered or no inspiration. Enter Rachel. We 'posed' our way through a glorious afternoon outside, surrounded by greenery and country air. Thanks also to the other lovely ladies who have since posted photos from the day.

It was a happy, happy day, and for this I am eternally grateful to those that allowed it to be this way.

Love to you all

Briohny x


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have only just read this post, slack I know, but wow these photo's are great a bet we will see many wonderful things happen with them in months to come, glad you had a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi B, it was so lovely to see you last weekend. And your darlings of course. You were all perfect subjects. :) I'm going to photoshop the pics on Saturday arvo. I'll send some to you. lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete