Sunday, May 31, 2009

Henry Jones Junior


Hello, my name is Henry Jones Junior, or Indianna for short. I became a Cuskelly-Lester a little under 2 weeks ago. I came from a loving family who just couldn't have any more animals. I have a bit of a sad story as I didn't know my mum but that's okay because where I'm living now I have a mother and an uncle. They don't seem to want to play with me though. Even when I chase them around the house and nip at their legs! All they seem to do is hiss at me and swat me with their paws. They aren't very fun at the moment, but I can't wait til they want to play hide and seek with me.


I like my name Indianna, it suits me. I'm named after that awesome adventurer, Indianna Jones. Yep, that's me. King adventurer cat! I go climbing, jumping, chasing, hiding, running, playing, exploring just like Indianna Jones. Briohny wanted to call me Stitch because I like to tear things apart, bite and I go really, really fast all of the time. Tony thought Scrappy Doo would be good for me because just like Scooby Doo, I like to follow my uncle around, but Jillian and Joshua decided Indianna Jones was best.


They keep trying to take photos of me but I'm too fast for them....

No comments:

Post a Comment