Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just Plain Nice

Rise up this morning'
Smiled with the risin' sun
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
of melodies pure and true...
Do you remember the old photo booth shots? The last time I was in one of these I was 17 and with a girlfriend after a shopping spree in the City.

I forgot my camera for our Mothers Day breakfast and took the opportunity when we saw this photo booth to get some snaps for the day. I think they are far better than anything I could've captured.

This was the first year that the kids really became involved in Mothers Day. Tony took them shopping and they knew exactly what they wanted to get. In and out within an hour. (hmmm... maybe he could do the Christmas shopping too). Josh picked me a new charm for my necklace, Jilly got me the Art of Graham Base book, some jewellery and Tony picked two very cute shirts.

I hope your mothers day was as divinely simple as mine was.

Peace and Love
Briohny xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just love love these shots and so very you.

    ReplyDelete