Saturday, April 22, 2006

Cadbury Fundraisers are B-A-D Bad!


One of my favourite Layouts (completed last week) I sooo love those Heidi Swapp Ghost hearts.

A delightful student came up to me today with the dreaded purple box full to too many choices chocolate! Hhmmm would I go the crunchie? No, perhaps the coconut rough, maybe I should stick to trusty plain.... No, can't go past the Fruit and Nut. So without thought or reluctance I handed over my $2 and proceeded to put the chocolate in the drawer. Half a block later and the thought of "stop it, stop it, stop it" did enter my mind. I figured out of sight, out of mind was a theory worth a try. Sooo, in the bag it went. Long story short... Needed some sugar on the way home to keep me awake. Burrowing through my bag and what do you think I found....

No comments:

Post a Comment