Saturday, June 24, 2006

b.me



This is a photo of the cover to me 'She' album. A 'She' album for those of you who are unfamiliar with Heidi Swapp's work www.heidiswapp.typepad.com is an album that is devoted entirely to yourself. It encapsulates the essence of being a woman. What is important to you, what your ideas are, what gets you down and makes you happy. I guess you could call it a photo journal.



There is no particular theme to my 'she' album. I would like to keep it relatively simple and journal on each layout. This photo is of the front page. It is rather confronting having to select photos of yourself that relate to an idea that you have. I had many giggles along the way laughing at my mullet I had in the 80's and the quirky photos of my teens when we thought we were so hip.

p.s I LOVE those Heidi Swapp flowers' Y


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:42 PM

    hey B - it's gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Enjoy the journey. kath x

    ReplyDelete