Monday, July 10, 2006

Simple to Complex

SIMPLE

COMPLEX


Doing a Simple to Complex class at Paper Trenz. Soooo obviously I had to do a 'simple' layout and a 'complex' layout to show what I was on about. (Note - thanks Kath for your efforts. How good are you getting?????!!!!!)

Well, certainly is trickier than it looks. First I had troubles with what actually defines a 'simple' page. Is it lots of white space, a single photo, single layer, minimal paper or card stock, nothing lumpy or bumpy???? Anyway, I completed a simple page in the vain hope that it is actually simple. I found the complex page easier to do.

I set you all a challenge to give a simple and a complex page a go and see how you do and what you come up with. Would love to see the results...

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:12 PM

    hey B, gorgeous work. I love the pics of J and I really love the wave of dots across the top of the simple page. Your layouts are fabulous. I've done 3 layouts for you: - simple, medium and complex.
    Have fun with the class. peace and love, kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:05 AM

    I am going to give that a go this week end at Mt Tamborine. Will show you the results. What a great idea! K xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:21 PM

    Looks great Briohny, might give you a sample after the weekend, see what i can do and i love the dots at the top of the page too.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete