Monday, July 24, 2006

Wake Up Call

How's this? Woke up this morning to my husband groaning and swearing. Here I was lying beside him going "someone is having an interesting dream". I finally, said to him "Are you alright?" "F*@# Hell NO!!!!" My darling cranky husband had dislocated his shoulder in his sleep!

Since we did not know how long it had been like that it was stuck. Soooo we phoned the ambulance and trekked (well not really trekked) to the Redlands hospital. I think by this stage the sun was just coming up.

Anyway he is fine.

Oh, and you are all so not funny. Thanks to the Ambulance people, the doctors, nurses and fellow work mates who all have dirty minds and wondered just what we were up to for that shoulder to dislocate....

Hello NOTHING BUT SWEET SLEEP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment