Friday, December 15, 2006

Remember the days of the old school yard...


Today was the last day for me at Wynnum SHS and I will remember...

I will remember the wonderful children who took the time each morning to come to my staff room door and give me a cheery good morning or who would do anything to help make your day just that little bit easier.
I will remember those students who provide me with such motivation to be the best teacher and role model I can be for them.
I will remember the teachers who have become life long friends.
I will remember the dirty, grotty, dusty feeling of the chalk dust left on my hands after teaching a lesson in G 13.
I will remember the lessons I have taught students and the lessons I have learnt.
I will remember the days in the old school yard, we use to laugh alot...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a great place to work B. Keep the happy memories. Toss the rest. Next year will be bigger and better for you, I'm sure. Enjoy the holidays. peace and love, k xxxx

    ReplyDelete