Saturday, January 27, 2007

Inspired by Aussie Dares

Journalling Reads...

The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there - and on such short notice. Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. Four o'clock, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:30, jazzercize. 6:30, dinner with me. I can't cancel that again. 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing; I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9 I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?

Practical Magic


I LOVED this challenge (dare #14) set out by aussie dares. So much so that I am going to create a mini book on the challenge. So many great quotes from so many great movies.

1 comment:

  1. B, these are delightful. In fact, I think they're probably two of the loveliest layouts I've ever seen. Heartfelt, meaningful, colourful and just brilliant. Gorgeous gorgeous work. peace and love, kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete