Monday, February 12, 2007

Catch Up


Yes, yes, yes, I know I have neglected the blog for sometime. Yet again, my computer is visiting Harvey Norman to be repaired (gggrrrr...). So I have managed to ascond a Tony's computer to update bits and pieces.


Firstly I love my new job and my new school. Despite being hugely busy I am having a great time being busy. So far I have taught year 3 and 4. I was petrified this morning as I now have a year 3 class three times a week and oh my gosh they are so small and jittery. Give me a room full of teenagers any day!!!! I did enjoy myself at the end of it however, my behaviour management does need reviewing.


Jillian has settled in like a dream, informing me that I don't need to walk her to her room any more. She has a wonderful teacher. Her favourite part of the day? "Lunch time where I chase the boys, but don't worry mum, it's only tiggy". (OMG!!!!!) Jillian's vocab has changed somewhat. She has discovered words like 'wonderful', 'gorgeous', 'fabulous'. So for the past week we have been hearing, "Today is going to be a wonderful day". "Mum, you look fabulous", "That top is just gorgeous". How wonderful to have such optimism.


Josh has had a little rougher beginning to the year. Always harder when you are a bit older. He has made some friends and is enjoying school thoroughly. As per Jilly, he has a great teacher who has certainly helped in classroom and playground ethics.

Haven't been doing anywhere near as much scrapping as I would like. The page above is another Aussie Dare challenge. I lifted it from an Elsie sketch that is on her blog.
Had a photo shoot with Rachey Richter (see links on right) on the weekend. I know she will work magic on our photos, despite the lack of cooperation from Jillian and Joshua. Tony said next time we have a family shoot, the kids can stay with mum and him and I will just go. Kind of defeats the purpose honey....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:12 PM

    Gorgeous Briohny, can't wait to see the photoshot photos
    M

    ReplyDelete