Sunday, March 11, 2007

Contrasts


This week has been all about contrasts. Things like the red wine that tastes so damn fine with the dark chocolate but is so bad for your waist line, the time you yell at your kids for yelling at each other and then you realise how modelled behaviour really does work, the fights you have with your partner about sharing the load but you don't know what load it is you want them to share.


I think my biggest contrast this week was the passing of my grandfather. Nana asked me to make a scrapbooking collage (think poster size) that has all the family in it so she could put it in grandad's room at the nursing home. I finished it last weekend, she was going to take it up there today and he dies yesterday.


I managed to find a photo on Tony's computer as mine still is in the Bermuda Triangle of Computer Repairs. This is of Nana and Grandad taken Christmas two years ago.
Love and Light to you all
Briohny
xxx

2 comments:

  1. hey B, I'm really sorry to hear about your grandad's death. I hope you can hold many happy memories of him in your heart for a long time to come.

    Hope your computer comes back soon. Also hope to see you again sometime soon - it's been too long.

    peace and love to you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:28 AM

    Sorry I'm late B, but I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandad. ((HUGS)) to your family.

    R xx

    ReplyDelete