Sunday, February 25, 2007

Computer Woes


I miss my computer (sigh....) Materialistic I know. I'm way behind on my weekly challenge cards, there are no photos to play around with, no software to upload photos with, pictures to scan or documents to print. There is no school work that I can access quickly, no place to save any work, hence why there is a photo from google images pasted above. How nice would it be to be there....
On a what-i-do-have note. I must say that I am still immensily enjoying work. There are regular challenges and working with the little kids still proves to be very different from the teens. I had a year 6 class last week and got a tinge of i-miss-this.
Love to you all
Briohny

1 comment:

  1. oh my bob, are you really computer-less? that would be tough. real tough. Not sure I could cope. We are so sad and desperate that we bought a laptop and a wireless internet connection to go away for a week. That's kind sad isn't it?

    Anyway B, hope you're computer is back really soon.

    Glad to hear you are enjoying your new job. Stay sane. Stay focused. Stay happy.

    Sorry I missed you on Friday night.

    peace and love to you, kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete