Thursday, March 22, 2007

Randomness


3 Weeks til the holidays YEAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!!! Oh, and for my little Miss M who is missing Miss NZ in gym crime, she will be back soon all loved up and ready to take on the tready. Special thanks to Rach Richter for another fabulous lot of photos. Want to share one here. The one above is by far one of my favourites. You girls are great.




Note to self and everyone else, make sure enough 'h's and 't's are supplied before buying 3 packs of Basic Grey Sticker letters!


How good would it be to be able to scrapbook all day whenever you wanted? I look at my ever growing pile of projects that I would love to be able to do and say a big fat "Doh!". So much wonderful inspiration and ideas around and I want to do every single one.



Peace Across Generations

Miss Jilly decided that we should paint a canvas together. So we got all Peacey and painted little squares with peace signs and swirls. Next step is to paint our names on the peace sign somewhere. I love looking at how the she interpreted the same idea. Man, got to watch the kids watching you to make sure what they are copying is ok. No more hands on the hip feet tapping ranting and raving nut case lady. 'Specially when I hear Jillian and Joshua talking to each other using my words and attitude.


Nearly up to date on Emily's cards. These are so much fun. In the therapy sense. I get all artsy and 'who cares'. Top one is note to self - remember spiritual nurturing, I miss - being fit, Symbols you love - I love the sun and the peace symbol. Not for the concept of world peace and harmony but just that it is a reminder of the importance of peace within. The sun is constant warmth and brightness. The beach one was something you love, love, love and the bottom one is where you find inspiration.

I hope that you are all finding your love and inspiration.

Briohny xxx


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:30 PM

    Yes Miss NZ is back soon, and she's going to have to keep up at gym. I love how your two men are standing the same way in the photo. And i love your layouts, I think it may be the year 2008 before I can truly scrap again.
    Miss M

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see you back online. Gorgeous photo by Rachel and fab LO, love your work!!! Love your deck of me cards too, must get myself up to date. Great to see you the other night too, janxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow B, I love your cards. And the layout is divine. Your style is really transforming, becoming something different, more personal and very beautiful. xxxx

    ReplyDelete