Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Day in the Life of Rachel Richter




Well, not exactly a day in Rach's life but wholy dooly a taste was enough. My cousin, Megan, got married today. She looked absolutely stunning in her Lisa Ho dress. Thing is, I was designate 'family' photographer for the day.



You know how it is, nana and the kids, nana and the grandkids, the cousins, the brothers and the sisters, all the girls, all the boys, the oldest boys from each group, the generation of women. All lovely memories I have no doubt, but after "move left", "stop talking", "stand here", "no you can't just duck over there", I was exhausted.



I was informed by my most helpful husband that perhaps it was more stressful than the professional photographer's job as it was my family who were the subjects not some random strangers.



Some smart cookie happened to suggest (noting the absence of one uncle and his family) that perhaps we get some photos at Christmas.... my reply? Sure, sounds great, I just happen to know this amazing photographer, her name is Rachel Richter....




2 comments:

  1. What a nightmare. That would be a very stressful gig. Gorgeous photo B. Well done. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is exactly right - it is *much* easier to boss people around when you're not related to them! LOL Love the one you've posted here - what a gorgeous couple.

    Rxx

    ReplyDelete