Wednesday, June 27, 2007

All Caught Up



UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I am up to date with Emily's card. WOOO HOOOO. So they aren't in any particular order, that is one advantage of being behind with the cards....you get to pick which ones you want to do when.


So for your perusal there is # 23 Right Now, #24 Remember When, # 22 I would like to learn, #18 Nature , #25 Memorable Photo, #16 Others contribute. Actually they aren't too much out of order at all.
In other ramblings round here, Tony is off for his biannual surf trip. This time to Coffs.
Something about 10ft surf in storm swell in the middle of winter....
On that note, I'm off to find the heater and a hot chocolate.
Smiles xxx

5 comments:

  1. Great cards!!! Love the one with the photo of the kids waving!! so cute!!
    Xx Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are gorgeous B. love them all. I really *must* do this. I want to......peace and love, kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great cards!!!! The precious photo one is super!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful cards! They all look so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous.
    Such lovely colours. I found myself trying to stick to similar shades etc so that when they are all together they will fit neat. Yours certainly do.x

    ReplyDelete