Friday, June 29, 2007

Elsie Meets Loretta


I dead set can't get enough of the new Elsie range. Not everyone's cup of tea I know,
but I just adore all of it. It is so divinely easy to use. Hence, I am once again back in my everything Elsie phase. You can't see it above, but the card that looks white above is actually lined grid paper.

The layout below is inspired by the lovely Loretta Grayson. Her work is truly inspirational.

I'm thinking I would like to do a combination of painting and Loretta's style on a big, big, big canvas.

Do you ever wish you could take a snap shot of the pictures in your mind and project them for later viewing? That's me right now.... with my canvas.


I hope you are all enjoying the flowers in your garden of life.
Briohny xxx

4 comments:

  1. B, wow. Gorgeous stuff. I love both of these. You can really feel the energy in the first one and the calm in the second. Beautiful.

    The Elsie range is very 'you'. Enjoy yourself! Happy holidays too. peace and love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 PM

    I have just stumbled into your flowering garden & am so happy to see it in full bloom.

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:43 AM

    Love all your positive thoughts.

    Love the photos of you and your beautiful family.

    Love your inspirational layouts.

    Loved getting to know you so much more.

    Roslyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them both Briohny!! Love the all photos, especially the first one - gorgeous!!
    I really like the Elsie range too, I just need some time to have a play with it. You're a clever chicky!!

    ReplyDelete