Saturday, June 09, 2007

Convention Kisses and Scrapbooking Dreams

Man talk about an awesome day! Saw all the Elsie range last night at Scrapbook Princess. I LOVE IT!!!!! The colours and papers are so very delicious. The ribbon is super divine. I - WANT - IT - ALL.

Spent the day in at the convention. P.S. Miss Richter looks fantastic! Andrea Thompson still looks super cute. I'm still feeling giddly silly because Loretta Grayson's (see layout above) class was full of 'lightbulb' moments. I am soooooooooooo envious of those ladies who are doing her other class and Ngaire's mini book class looked like heaps of fun too. I expect to see show and tell Kath.

And because Jan has inspired me to get my butt into gear to catch up on Emily's cards, I intend on spending the night carding myself away. Jan's cards are gorgeous. Mine are all slapped together with the whole 'i've-started-something-that-I-better-finish' mentality I'm feeling somewhat slack. I intend that this round of 'catch up' cards will be all Jan inspired.


Picked dad up from the city after the convention and found this cool wall while we were waiting. Kept the kids amused for 10 minutes, kept Tony happy while he was listening to the football and I got to take some photos. Happiness all round.

Have a fabulous long weekend

Thaks for reading

Briohny xxx









3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey B, glad you had a happy scrappy day. I had a fab time at the convention today too. Did the early class with Loretta. Loved it. Just finished it off tonight. Will take some pics and blog them tmrw.

    Your page is divine, I wish I could have done another class - *sigh*.

    peace and love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so loving that layout!!!
    The Convention was fab, I loved doing Loretta's first class and the Kelly Goree one I did was really gorgeous too. Still need to finish both off still though, lol.

    I'm so looking forward to seeing your cards. Thanks for the compliments on the cards, *blush*, can't believe I would inspire someone so inspiring.

    Love your photos, that door is fantastic, you've definitely got the eye!
    Have a lovely long weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete