Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Full Time Work and the Pursuit of a Clean House

Tell me, does the above heading ever actually occur? Feel free to insert your own beginning in there, i.e. Kids at home and the pursuit of a clean house, a husband who works long hours and the pursuit of a clean house, couldn't be bothered and the pursuit of a clean house.... see it all fits.

I relented and paid for a cleaner to come to the house today and well, clean. The floors and the bathroom in particular. Well we walked in the door and the response from delightful Miss 6 and charming Mr 10? "OH MY GOD! The floor is sparkly!", "Look Mum, no dust on the floor!", "Oh Mum! The front of the dishwasher is all nice", "Woo Hoo our house is clean!"

I think about then I felt like a piece of that dust that got so efficiently vacumed and mopped away. Crappy and invisible....

All I can say is PRAISE THOSE HOUSE CLEANERS!!!!!!! Love your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment