Sunday, August 19, 2007

Boards and Bathers

So someone got a new surfboard.... any ideas just who that may be????
It is an 8ft bright blue Mal. The one condition was that at Christmas when we go camping again that the boy teaches me how to surf. That is, if I can get the kids off it....

Which leads me to this picture of Jillian....
It was a particularly warm Sunday not too long ago so we ventured down the coast for a bask in the sunshine. The tide was out leaving a beach pool in its wake. How nice would it be to be so nonchalant about the world that you could lie on your belly gazing out over the waves, pondering all sorts of titbit's.

On a another tangent, I have been 'crafting' rather than scrapping. Nana has been commenting, quite regularly, how all we do is "send her photos on email and that she doesn't have any real photos to look at or show people". So, I scrapjacked this idea from Miss Debbie, at Scrapbook Princess, and made a photo tin for nana, filled it with photos from all the aunts, uncles, neices, nephews, kids, grandkids, family friends and what not.

Finally, finished editing all of Megan and Matt's wedding photos (that's Simon, her brother, by the way, not Matt)
and had them ready to send off. Me being a tad bit OCD, had to make something 'pretty' to send the photos and disc off in. So here's what I came up with.
It is a felt bag made specially for 5x7 photos. Rather cute I think....
And since I have more goodies I'd like to share with you, I'll just save 'em up for future posts.
Enjoy the beautiful rain
Briohny xxx















2 comments:

  1. Great Minds! I've been thinking about making something similar for when I send my photos out. I'm hoping that it's easy to "machine-sew" through felt....any idea? I've been too lazy to get out my machine and actually try it for myself LOL

    R xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Briohny I'm glad to see your enjoying the things in life that make us happy. Enjoying the read.
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete