Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Kath is my motivation


I think 'incredibly slack' does no justice for how neglectful of my blog I have actually been. I don't even have some great holiday story, family visiting or other misadventure to share. In fact I have been doing bugger all and therefore, have bugger all to share. Well, not completely true, I could ravel (according to 12 year olds that is a word) on about curriculum and all things school. Terribly riveting for you I know. This actually would show how lame I am in my passion for curriculum. Hey, I said it was lame.

So in an attempt to 'kick start' my post I am going to answer Kath's post about being tagged. Now, just to dictate to you how lazy I am being I'm going to steal her headings and not even come up with my own random facts.

1. Housework - LOATHE housework!!!!! All of it! There isn't even one teeny weeny thing that I can say I "don't mind" doing. This includes all those incidental jobs like making kids lunches, changing the toilet paper roll, getting petrol. Mind you I LOVE grocery shopping.... without anyone.

2. I have just finished reading "The Fall of Troy" by Colleen McCullough. Top book that one. I love the whole ancient Greek Roman history novels. A superb read for anyone else who likes this genre is the Sara Douglass 'Troy Game' series.

3. Okay so I'm not taking adult ballet lessons like Princess Kath, but I would like to take tennis and piano lessons.

4. I love my job that I got this year. Love it, love it, love it.

5. I love cooking. In fact I wish I had one of those divine inside / outside kitchens that would allow me to pour over glossy paged cook books and experiment to my heart's content

6. Christmas - take it or leave it. Love the holidays, can't get enough of the sun, beach, hanging out and all the fantastic outdoor things that you can do. But I'm not into the whole 'Christmas' thing. Take us camping for that break and that is all we need.

7. Turtles are my favourite animals and big dog puppies. You know the Labradors, shepherds, rottis all as babes.

8. Hair.... would like a magic wand where I could go between short and long hair. Like my new short do but miss the long hair.

Are you still with me? For those of you who have persisted through the meanderings, thank you. I will endeavour to get my slack behind into this blog more often.

Briohny

1 comment:

  1. hooray for you - blogging again! I think I've looked in here a dozen times since your last post and was just about to post and tell you to update! UPDATE! Glad you did. Love the pic of polar bears. That one lying down looks very much like me. ;)

    I like turtles too. :)

    peace and love, k xxxx

    ReplyDelete