Sunday, January 30, 2011

After a particularly challenging week at work (Yes, I know it was only the first week of the school year!) to which I felt every emotional possible, to which left me in desperate need of another holiday, to which on Thursday evening when I felt I had resolved the issue personally and professionally, this is what was sitting in my inbox;

It wasn't ever supposed to hurt, Briohny. You weren't ever supposed to cry. And I never dreamed you'd sometimes feel so helpless.

Yet, as things have turned out, lots of folks have trouble getting out of bed on cold, dark mornings.

Anyhow, Briohny, should there also be the occasional pain, tear, or touch of sadness beyond that, please realise these were anticipated, bargained for, and even sought after. As each would illuminate your resiliency, prove your strength, and help you blast through every flimsy notion that would otherwise keep you from seeing that even now I hold you in the palm of my hand and that all things are possible.

Such a deal,
The Universe


So timely
So apt
So needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment