Friday, January 19, 2007

Been a While





Yes, it has been a while and the blog has been neglected, actually, I have been intending to post but the whole 'couldn't be bothered' mentality has been rather prominent in my mind of late.


There is too much to do in just being lazy around the house. Who would of thought that being lazy actually requires more effort than being busy?
Photos are of a bit of what has been happening around here. Josh is with his dad camping for two weeks, the cats are hot and grumpy, jilly has been doing chalk drawings and 'camping' out the front. She even was rubbing sticks together to 'make fire' hhhmmmmmmm..... Went for a crop at Scrapbook Princess and had a fab time. Did the compulsory Christmas LO, a family one using the paper that Rach Richter gave me for my birthday (so delicious) and the one of Josh above.
Officially back to school next week and it certainly will be one that is full of new beginnings for all of us. New year level for Tony, new job and new school for me and new school for kids. How wonderfully exciting.



2 comments:

  1. hey B. I love that layout. Very simple. Very focused. I love that. Those circle stickers are great. Is that the same as the one I used on the running one of Ruby at DTP? Great quote.

    Glad to hear you're having an indulgently lazy rest before school starts again. You deserve it.

    Hope to see you soon. peace and love, kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:27 AM

    Wish you much love and happiness for 2007. I am sure that you are going to be fantastic in your new position and I hope that they know how very lucky they are to have you! K xo

    ReplyDelete